Security Officer Jobs
Security Officer Jobs in Colorado
Security Officer Jobs in Westminster, CO
Security Officer - ($500 Bonus with Secret Clearance) Unarmed - Full Time- Ball Corp - Westminster/B
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Want to join a company with 20 years in the security industry? Want to join a team atmosphere? Want to be recognized for a job well done? Then look no further.
Advantage Security, Inc. (ASI) is currently seeking exceptional candidates for a full-time Security Officer position in the Broomfield, Westminster and Boulder areas.
The hourly compensation for the Broomfield position is $17.15, whereas the hourly rate for Boulder and Westminster is $16.15.
Monday - Friday: 11 p.m. - 7 a.m.
***Must have an active Security Clearance or higher to be considered immediately***
Eligible for a $500 bonus if active security clearance is verified upon hiring and you meet the following criteria:
Completion of training and 30 days of work - $100
60 days of work - $100
90 days of work - $300
Security clearance information can be found here: http://w
Essential Functions and Responsibilities for a Security Officer:
· Monitors alarm access systems and responds as required.
· Stands up when working a lobby desk whenever anyone approaches.
· Controls access to facilities, checks for and issues badges, signs visitors in and out of the facility, answers questions, provides directions as appropriate, and ensures non-U.S. person visitors are properly vetted and escorted.
· Advises employees and visitors of required escorting procedures. Provides visual escort for anyone they allow to use a near-by restroom.
· Maintains and prepares various records and reports.
· Maintains company car schedules, issues vehicles and reports any problems with the vehicles to the proper person.
· Makes timely and quality tours of indoor and outside facilities, inspects fire protection equipment, and checks for other irregularities.
· Writes clear incident reports and performs initial investigations as required.
· Administers first aid/CPR/AED treatment as required.
· Operates security vehicle/company cars as required. Must have a valid state issued driver’s license.
· Responds to queries or requests from customers or internal or external departments.
· Accesses, inputs, and retrieves information from the computer.
· Performs work following all safety procedures and practices.
· Installs and performs maintenance of all locking hardware.
· Ensures proper operation of the card access system.
· Manages conflicts between employees and others in public areas or when requested to assist by management.
· Responsible for supporting established standard operating procedures.
· This full-time position operates on rotating shifts with rotating days off. Incumbent must be able to work overtime and/or be on call as directed by management.
Position Specifications for a Security Officer:
· High school education or equivalent required.
· Job-related experience for two years minimum preferred.
· Working knowledge of security policies, practices, and procedures preferred.
· Certified in CPR/AED’s, first aid and Bloodborne Pathogens.
· Ability to apply knowledge of security procedures and practices in broad areas of assignments.
· Ability to effectively instruct and train other employees.
· Advanced computer skills required.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
· Must be able to handle and safeguard sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
· Ability to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
· Ability to obtain and retain a DoD security clearance.
· Ability to use first aid and firefighting equipment.
· Ability to deal with public under emergency high stress conditions.
· Ability to conduct detailed research assignments; excellent oral and written skills to summarize and communicate research findings and conclusions to senior management.
· Works in an office, production, and outside environment in all weather conditions.
· Services multiple locations within 25 mile radius. Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices.
· Travel between multi-campus facilities within 25 mile radius.
· This job may require brief and extended travel assignments; up to 10 percent.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.., is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or Veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.