connection to 192.168.30.16:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.16:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Einstein Healthcare Network
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Providing for the overall safety and security of Network personnel, patients, visitors, and physical assets.
* Performing in a customer service focus capacity.
* This position requires providing service to all age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE APPLY:
* High School Diploma, or the equivalent, required
* Minimum two (2) years related security experience required AND/OR associates degree or higher - with a criminal justice or related concentration, OR approximately two years of military service with an honorable discharge status.
* Experience in healthcare security preferred.
* Valid PA Act 235 (Lethal Weapons Training Act) Certification Required within six (6) months of hire.
* Valid Drivers license required
* Proficiency with IBM (or compatible) hardware and Windows and Microsoft Office software required.
* Familiarity with email and automated scheduling systems also required.
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Flexible, adaptable, with the ability to work with diverse groups of people.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not-for-profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region.