Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Quantico, VA 22134
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking CI Subject Matter Experts with Cyber experience for upcoming work in Quantico, VA.
* Conducting technical interviews and interpreting cyber data concerning suspicious CI and information assurance (IA) incidents to ascertain a CI interest and document reportable information.
* Capability of extracting information from digital media to support a CI activity.
* Gathering and analyzing all data that supports the CI activity for which the media is being analyzed, in accordance with the latest forensics guidance from the digital forensics community and internal SOPs.
* Retrieving workstation and network level information with the requisite approvals.
* Identifying potential high and critical FIE threats to the DIA supply chain.
* Planning and developing measures to mitigate the threat and assist the CIO in integrating those measures into acquisitions.
* Planning and conducting CI Support to Computer Network Defense according to DoDI 5240.23 to include Cyber assessments of DIA networks.
Senior CI Subject Matter Expert (SME) -- Cyber:
* Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school.
* Must be a graduate of Windows Forensics Exam (WFE), Introduction to Networks and Computer Hardware (INCH), the Computer Incident Response Course (CIRC), Intrusion Investigations in a Windows Environment, and CI Collections in a Cyber Environment (CICCE).
* Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience conducting or supporting CI operations, CI investigations and/or CI collections in the cyber environment.
* Must have conducted digital forensic analysis on Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs), intrusion investigations, and CI collections on-line.
Mid CI SME -- Cyber:
* Must be a graduate from an accredited Counterintelligence Special Agent credentialing school.
* Must be a graduate of WFE, INCH, CIRC and, Intrusion Investigations in a Windows Environment.
* Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting or supporting CI operations, CI investigations and/or CI collections in the cyber environment.
* Must have conducted digital forensic analysis on Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs), and intrusion investigations.
TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC