The role of the Part-time Security Officer is to safeguard precious metals against loss through pilferage, burglary or attack. The ensure safety of company personnel and its' physical plant assets. To enforce policies relating to security and report any violations.
* Control company personnel, visitors and contractors traffic in and out of facilities.
* Control all vehicle traffic into the secured compounds with logging and controlling compound gates from the security control center.
* Conduct scanning of personnel, visitors and contractors leaving secured areas.
* Monitor all CCTV, alarm and card access systems in the security control center.
* Install and remove seals on secured doors as required.
* Take pictures and make identification access cards as needed.
* Make security patrols checking for locked doors, unsecured metal, unsecured confidential documents and any other security and safety violations.
* Maintains radio contact with officers outside security control center via two way radio system.
* Maintain key control system.
* Maintain daily logs, forms, violation, incidents.
* Answer phone calls as facility operator, report and log employee call offs.
* Respond to various alarms and situations around the facilities.
* Keep current with operational procedures.
* Keep current on first aid, CPR and other required training.
* Other duties as assigned or required.
* Responsible for contacting pertinent supervision should any irregularity be noted during inactive hours.
* Comply with all EH&S, federal, state and local regulations.
* Protect the company's assets to include: people, property, metal and information.
* Handle additional duties and tasks as assigned by the Security Manager.
* H.S. diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years experience or;
* Associate's degree with 1-3 years or B.S. degree with military, security or law enforcement experience or; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
* Must be flexible to work various shifts, as scheduled.
* Ability to interact with guests, vendors, and employees of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***..
* Be able to represent **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. in a professional manner.
* Experience with CCTV and access systems a plus.
* Basic computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel.
#CB-Wayne Clean Air
Are you a returning applicant?Previous Applicants:Email:Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.