ManTech International Corporation.
Washington, DC 20001
Senior Information Operations Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst
USA DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA Washington
Clearance Level Needed
Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech is seeking a Senior Information Operations (IO) Intelligence / Counterintelligence (CI) Analyst to join our team.
Position will provide “day-to-day” multi-discipline analysis and planning support for the Information Operations Division of HAF A3O-QI, Pentagon, Washington, DC. IO Intelligence / CI Analyst responsibilities will cover Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Performance shall include:
• Plan, organize, and evaluate Air Force (AF) security and viability/effectiveness of highly sensitive and often highly classified programs and plans supporting sensitive activities and special access programs (SAPs) within the AF and DoD
• Provide prompt review and coordination of unique and highly classified proposals requiring a vast knowledge of AF, DoD, Federal and non-federal organizations, tactics, policies, and processes. This includes, but is not limited to, dealing with sensitive intelligence collection programs and other sensitive activities primarily supporting the AF, but also DoD in general
• Research, analyze, review, and provide meaningful recommendation, including written products, when appropriate, to AF commands and senior leadership regarding security, counterintelligence, and signature reduction issues
• Identify, assess, and provide recommendations for potential security vulnerabilities; review all pertinent security directives, regulations and instructions to ensure compliance; prepare future threat analysis assessments
• Provide prompt and responsive customer support and subject matter expertise as required to ensure the accomplishment of the mission/task
• Ensure that detailed coordination for sensitive activities and SAPs does not disclose National Security intent, capabilities, or vulnerabilities, and be prepared to brief selected portions to Senior AF and DoD officials, both verbally or in writing
• 5 years intelligence/IO experience in any DoD component or minimum 4 years IO, operations, policy, military planning or intelligence/CI experience
• 10 years military or equivalent (GS/GG/Contractor) experience at the operational level
• HQ Staff or MAJCOM equivalent experience desired
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree desired
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Mastery knowledge of DoD, National Security, and Intelligence Community organizations, policies, legislation, and directives to plan and develop relationships and guidance for application of complex procedures and techniques to unique situations in Intelligence and signature reduction arenas
• Mastery knowledge and experience in conducting intelligence operations in an international arena using diverse intelligence support structures and inter-agency cooperation. Includes: extensive knowledge/experience in counterintelligence, HUMINT, and security operations
• Skill in professional planning, organizing, conducting due diligence, and negotiating effectively with senior management to accept and implement recommendations, where proposals involve substantial resources, and require extensive changes in established concepts and procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; message distribution/retrieval programs; and Analyst Notebook
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation.
Website : http://www.mantech.com/
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs in the United States and internationally. It offers cyber warfare and cyber defense security solutions and services, such as identifying and neutralizing external cyber attacks; engineering tailored defensive security solutions and controls; managing security operations centers; developing robust insider threat detection programs; and creating enterprise vulnerability management programs. The company also provides information technology (IT) modernization and sustainment services that designs, develops, deploys, modernizes, operates, and maintains IT systems and infrastructure; intelligence/counterintelligence solutions and support; systems engineering; and healthcare analytics, and IT solutions that encompasses health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. ManTech International Corporation serves the United States federal government intelligence, military, space, civilian agencies, state and local governments, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.