The Shift Lead is a uniformed guard, who will maintain a log of all calls, complaints, incidents, deviations from schedule, and similar actions taking place on their shift and report them to the unit's chain of command as prescribed in the site Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). The Shift Lead has the authority to act for the Contractor on matters concerning the performance of this contract at the installation while on duty. Must be available within two hours after notification to meet with Government personnel designated by the Contracting Officer to discuss performance issues, unusual security conditions, and specialized tasking. The Shift Lead shall report to the RPC for the conduct, performance, appearance, training, and scheduling of all individuals employed and shall supervise all personnel required to perform security guard services during his/her duty shift. The Shift Lead shall coordinate with the Installation Command Security Officer (CSO), or his/her representative, for the operational functions and duties required for his/her shift.
* Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this position requires U.S. Citizenship status.
* As required by Federal Contract, be at least 21 years of age
* Speak, read, write, and comprehend English
* Pass Background Investigation
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Must Possess a valid driver's license
* Ability to pass pre-employment and annual Physical Fitness Readiness Test.
Meet one of the following experience/education requirements for Security Officer Shift Lead:
* Five (5) years security experience within past five (5) years,
* An Associate's degree, or at least 60-semester hours college credit in any field of study.
Website : https://www.alutiiq.com
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq, LLC, and their subsidiary companies exhibit solid financial strength. These companies have the tools and infrastructure necessary to meet their financial obligations and complete projects within deadlines while exceeding customer expectations. The companies’ continued growth and sustainable cash flow enables them to finance and bond large scale projects. They have outstanding records of consistently performing well on contracts requiring rapid start-up in multiple project locations. All companies under Afognak Native Corporation and Alutiiq, LLC are U.S. citizen owned and controlled.