ManTech International Corporation.
11-13 years w/High School Dipl
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Provides an authoritative security oversight of a Contracted Guard Force, and leads the technical and administrative work as a Site Physical Security Specialist. Coordinates and monitors highly sensitive aspects of SCI industrial physical security activities including ensuring compliance with government and company security policies and procedures. Protects classified government information and assists the CSSO for security awareness for all cleared Program personnel. Acts as primary liaison for SCIF builds and security component design inputs with upper management and outside agency coordination and collaboration.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Planning, coordinating, and execute activities pertaining to physical security, including but not limited:
• Lead the TPA and TPI compliance audits, reporting to the CSSO, and provide education to cleared, authorized employees
• Assist the CSSO by conducting new hire SCIF education sessions
• Coordinating our site-wide CCure badge system – training will be provided
• Coordinate high security lock maintenance and combination changes – training will be provided
• Coordinate changing safe containers combinations, scheduling maintenance, collect and distribute monthly safe container logs
• Perform on-time ICD-705 Compliance checks as required
• Coordinate the UL2050 Alarm inspections with the vendor
• Lead the effort to conduct annual physical security foil checks
• Interfacing with customer security staffs.
• Responsible for adding information Workflow Security system, such as Citizenship validations, security incidents, training dates
• Reviews and prepare reports to Security Management of any program personnel which involves adverse information.
• Thorough working knowledge in SCIF builds, and related basic security principles, concepts, policy, procedures and methodology
• Ability to apply OPSEC knowledge and provide security research and guidance to employees and subcontractors
• Maintain situational awareness of security devices in need of replacement, coordinate with vendor
• Author detailed Post Orders for the ACO; keep up-to-date with current information; review annually at minimum.
• Coordinate new ACO account requirements, set-up camera, SIMS and/or IRIS permissions, educate
• Conduct ACO training meetings as required to ensure all current security issues and procedures are addressed, real time.
• Add alarm codes via laptop software and upload to the panel
• Coordinate with vendors to ensure repairs, alarm call-out data is accurate and reviewed real-time.
• Create technical drawings
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of at least six (6) years of experience in infrastructure design and construction, SCIF construction, physical security, or facilities with the MPO customer. Must have working knowledge of the NISPOM and ICD705. Demonstrated knowledge of mentoring or supervisory experience. Knowledge of MS Office required. Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong organizational and time management abilities. The candidate must be have a current TS/SCI with a plus-up polygraph, with the MPO customer.
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Interpersonal and good People Skills
• Ability to use PC and work with MS Office products
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Organizational Skills, promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity
• Multi-Tasking Ability, prioritize tasks real-time, time management skills
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Listening Skills, detailed oriented
• Ability to climb ladders or look below raised floor areas
• Ability to obtain and maintain our Customer IC clearance/access and customer secure network access
Clearance Level Required:
• Current TS w/SCI and (plus-up) Poly with the NSA
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience and ability to obtain a security clearance.
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
Save to cart
ManTech International Corporation.
Website : http://www.mantech.com/
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs in the United States and internationally. It offers cyber warfare and cyber defense security solutions and services, such as identifying and neutralizing external cyber attacks; engineering tailored defensive security solutions and controls; managing security operations centers; developing robust insider threat detection programs; and creating enterprise vulnerability management programs. The company also provides information technology (IT) modernization and sustainment services that designs, develops, deploys, modernizes, operates, and maintains IT systems and infrastructure; intelligence/counterintelligence solutions and support; systems engineering; and healthcare analytics, and IT solutions that encompasses health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. ManTech International Corporation serves the United States federal government intelligence, military, space, civilian agencies, state and local governments, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.