ARRIS Group, Inc.
Information Security Spclst','17002638','!*!#LI-SS1
Security Analyst – Security Awareness and Project Management This position will be within the Compliance & Governance group within the Information Security team. This role does require some technical background and skills, but will be mostly business-focused and often times will be customerfacing. Key Duties - Manages the entire Security Awareness Program - Manages numerous in-flight projects for the Security Program - Ensures employee compliance with the Awareness program and reports metrics to management. - Reviews and improves content within the e-learning platform. - Composes and distributes awareness content via web and email. - Important member of the Incident Response team for emergency notifications. - Participates on the Information Security Steering Committee ','!*!Skills:
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to deliver on commitments on
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both speaking and writing.
- Intermediate knowledge of various security frameworks and international regulations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and experience managing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, finance, or related information assurance field.
- 2 years total working experience in information security, ideally in Vendor Risk Management.
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC, or CISA certification (current and verifiable).
- Experience implementing and/or managing a Security Awareness Program.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, Peoplesoft, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience with security management frameworks, specifically ISO27001 and ISO27002.
- Basic background in a variety of technologies.
- minimum one year of work experience in the field of Information Security OR a New Grad with some networking work experience.
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status. ','NORTH AMERICA-United States-Georgia-Suwanee GA','','Information Technology','Yes, 25 % of the Time','Jan 5, 2018','Information Security Spclst
ARRIS Group, Inc.
Website : http://www.arrisi.com
The combination of ARRIS and Motorola Home creates a new level of vision, innovation, and expertise in network infrastructure, transport, and user experience that will transform how cable operators, telcos, and broadband service providers deliver entertainment and communications experiences to subscribers throughout the world.